Sunday, October 31, 2010

Defining the Goal: 12 Books in 12 Months

Isn't it interesting that so many people who have never tried something are quick to tell you it can't be done?

I love the Chinese proverb, "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."


People think I'm being over ambitious in claiming I will release 12 books in 12 months. 

It won't be impossible because very little in the life I lead is actually impossible.  This is especially true when you make a living using your imagination. 

Still, the question was asked and the thought is there:  Can it be done?

That thought has an answer:  I'm going to do it.  God is good.  He will help.  Things will be orchestrated so doors open when I need them.

Which morphed into the realization:  I am doing it - but not alone, never alone.  I have faith, family, friends, and people that will come into my life because I WANT this.  Already I have had help and that means success.

2 comments: